Please use this form to upload your application materials. A complete application
consists of the following items:
- a brief résumé or curriculum vitae (not to exceed five pages)
- a 3-4-page (double-spaced) application essay addressing:
- your interest in the subject to be studied;
- your qualifications and experiences that equip you to do the work of the Institute and to make a contribution to the learning community;
- a statement of what you want to accomplish by participating; and, if
- a description of a relevant, independent project in relation to the Institute topic and your professional responsibilities.